View on map / Neighborhood
STUNNING MILLENNIUM CONDO
Address: 301 Mission Street #39e
Building: The Millennium Tower
Rental term: mo
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Security Deposit: 2 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Can be rented furnished or unfurnished.
The Grand Residences at Millennium Tower offer unparalleled services and amenities. Soaring 39 floors above the city skyline, this stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers water views.
The formal entryway is the perfect place to hang your favorite piece of art. As you enter the home you are immediately impressed with the floor-to-ceiling windows and high-end finishes. The warm stained wood floors, European cabinetry, and high-end appliances make this home an entertainer’s delight. The master bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet and a spa-style bathroom. The luxurious bathroom features dual sinks, a glass-enclosed shower, and an extra-deep soaking tub. The guest bedroom has dramatic views of downtown and a luxurious guest bathroom.
Millennium Tower is one of the top residential buildings in the world. The 20,000 square foot owner’s club level includes a fitness center by Sports Club/LA, 75-foot lap pool, screening room, roof terrace, climate-controlled wine cellar, tasting room, owner’s lounge, dining room, and children’s play room.
The Millennium Tower is a 58-story high-rise condo building centrally located in San Francisco’s south Financial District (or SOMA) at the intersections of Beale, Mission, and Fremont Streets. Developed by Millennium Partners of New York City for $350 million, designed by Glenn Rescalvo of Handel Architects, and built by Millennium Partners of New York City, the Millennium ushered in a new era of luxury and sophistication for the Bay Area. The fourth tallest building in San Francisco, the development is actually 2 separate buildings: a 58-story tower and an 11-story podium building.
Of 419 homes, the building evokes images of a crystal with a multi-faceted facade designed to reflect sunlight at various times of the day, much like a sparkling crystal in the sky, with the primary 25 floors of the tower containing the “Residences.” The quality of the amenity package is off the charts and raises the bar of city living in San Francisco. The 20,000 square-foot amenity complex includes a massive 5,500 square foot fitness center operated by Sports Club/LA, a children’s playroom, an outdoor terrace with beautiful landscaping and seating area, a 75-foot indoor competition lap pool under a large skylight, an adjacent hot tub, a wine cellar, a tasting room, a 2,500 square foot private lounge with food service from Michael Mina’s RN 74 just downstairs, and a screening room with a 100″ HD projector screen to top it off. The Millennium Tower caters to the most sophisticated city dweller.
All the amenities, convenience, and rich cultural vibrancy of San Francisco can be found within the perimeters of the extraordinary Yerba Buena neighborhood. Situated south of Market between SOMA and South Beach, near the very heart of San Francisco, enjoy an exceptional location for food lovers, art aficionados, and dedicated urbanites. Here, one can find unrivaled proximity to San Francisco’s Financial District and downtown, plus all connecting lines for BART and Caltrain for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
At the center of this vital crossroads is Yerba Buena Gardens, where locals spend afternoons relaxing, listening to outdoor lunch hour concerts, or catching up on reading. An oasis in the middle of San Francisco, the gardens’ renewed energy is enabled from trees, flowers, waterfalls, and serene public art.
Tenant pays PG&E,internet and cable.
There’s a $1500 move in fee and a $1500 move out fee.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Corner unit with water views
• Chef’s kitchen with huge island, European cabinetry, stone counters, gas oven/range, wine refrigerator
• Master bathroom features dual sinks and soaking tub
• Wood flooring in living areas and bedrooms
• Dual sinks in master bathroom
• Additional wine storage in building’s lounge included
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1 valet parking space available for an additional fee
• 24-hour attended lobby and concierge
• 20,000 sq.ft. private club level
• Indoor 75-foot saline lap pool
• Wine tasting room and cellar
• Private bar and lounge
• Screening room with 100″ HD projector
• Play room • Outdoor terrace
• 5,500 sq. ft. fitness center on site
• Michael Mina’s RN74 on ground level
• La Vie social club
- 1 valet parking space available for an additional fee
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Additional wine storage in building’s lounge included
- Chef’s kitchen with huge island
- Corner unit with water views
- Dual sinks in master bathroom
- European cabinetry
- Gas Oven/Range
- Master bathroom features dual sinks and soaking tub
- stone counters
- Washer/Dryer in-unit
- wine refrigerator
- Wood flooring in living areas and bedrooms
- 20000 sq.ft. private club level
- 24-hour attended lobby and concierge
- 5500 sq. ft. fitness center on site
- Indoor 75-foot saline lap pool
- La Vie social club
- Michael Mina’s RN74 on ground level
- Neighborhood : SoMa
- Outdoor terrace
- Play room
- Private bar and lounge
- Screening room with 100″ HD projector
- Wine tasting room and cellar